Hello, and welcome to Undiscovered Scotland, the ultimate online guide to Scotland. The site is a combination of visitor guide, accommodation listing and business directory, and aims to show you what the country is really like. We also offer website design, maintenance and hosting services.
You can navigate the site using clickable maps like the one on this page or the drop down menus. There are other resources to help you, including the Alphabetical Index, the Site Index, the Accommodation Index, the Late Availability listings page, the Search boxes on most pages (usually below a clickable map), the Site Information section, the Bailey Idler Sprocket 3.72 OD, 5/8 Bore, 50 Chain Size, 17 Teeth and What's New? pages and Scotfax. In addition we have collections of links to resources such as Tour Operators and Limousine and Taxi Hire. Or simply visit a random feature page.
Accommodation can be accessed via the "Accommodation" menu at the top of many pages, including this one, or using the "See and Stay" menus at the top of many other pages.
Clickable Map of Scotland
The north bank of the River Clyde at Glasgow Harbour was once occupied by docks and shipyards. It is now home to Duke Tube Cleaner Brush 175705 magnificent Riverside Museum. Moored alongside, on Pointhouse Quay, is the Glenlee, a three masted steel-hulled barque built on the Clyde in 1896. Open to the public, "The Tall Ship" complements the Riverside Museum perfectly, and helps link the museum to the story of the River Clyde. ( Howard Leight Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuf ...)
On This Day
10 January 1543: Cardinal David Beaton appoints himself Chancellor of Scotland.
10 January 1826: Explorer Alexander Gordon Laing sets off from Salah to complete his journey across the Sahara Desert to Timbuktu.
Bloody Orkney by Ken Lussey (29 June 2021).
Bloody Orkney is a fast-paced thriller set in Scotland during World War Two. It’s November 1942. Bob Sutherland, Monique
Dubois and the Military Intelligence 11 team fly in to review security in Orkney, home to one of the most important and most
heavily defended naval anchorages in the world. But an unidentified body has been found. It becomes clear that powerful men
have things they’d rather keep hidden and MI11’s arrival threatens the status quo. Then Bob stumbles over a ghost from his
past and things get far too personal.
Read our full review.
- Arachnid Press Independent Scottish Publisher. Our latest release is the WW2 thriller Bloody Orkney.
- For a great choice of holiday cottages across the UK visit Chase Anderson Milwaukee Brewers 10.5" x 13" Sublimated Player P
- Luxury self drive guided Land Rover adventures with Celtic Routes on great routes with stunning hotels.
- Cottage Gems A fabulous collection of luxury, stylish and 5 star holiday properties in the UK and Ireland.
- First Mortgage Scotland's leading mortgage advisors, providing fee-free and impartial mortgage advice.
- Search over 60,000 Last Minute Cottages in Scotland with great last-minute deals.
- UK Ring Sizer For Measuring UK Ring Sizes A-Z+9 Men Women Child Walking, biking and adventure holidays in Scotland plus family run lodge.
- For comfortable self-catering holiday cottages in Scotland visit Interhome.co.uk
- Newburgh Holiday Lets Two holiday houses in the beautiful Ettrick valley in the Scottish Borders.
- For cheap one night getaways or romantic lodges, try Hot Tub Hideaways in Scotland for a touch of luxury.
- Nicopress 3173-11 Replacement Handle Assembly for Series 51 Swag Small ship luxury cruises throughout the Highlands and Islands.
- Sykes Holiday Cottages, providing a great choice of self-catering accommodation throughout Scotland.
- Welcome to Fort William: A place to relax and to play. Plan your visit at fortwilliam.co.uk
- Cottages & Castles A fabulous selection of self-catering properties for your perfect Scottish escape.
- Wedding, family and other photography in central Scotland and beyond by Carolyn Henry Photography.
- Large holiday homes in Scotland for big groups and families from Big Cottages.
- Enjoy a luxury Scottish country house experience at pet-friendly Trigony House Hotel & Garden Spa.
- Apartments at Turnberry Luxury self-catering accommodation overlooking Ayrshire's beautiful coastline.
- For over 1,800 personally inspected self catering cottages across the UK visit holidaycottages.co.uk